|CMH0140||Catholic Family Services of Peel Dufferin, Mississauga Office
||The Emerald Business Centre
10 Kingsbridge Garden Cir, Ste 400
Mississauga, ON L5R 3K6
||Catholic Family Services Peel-Dufferin (CFSPD) is a multi-service counselling agency offering:
* counselling services to families experiencing woman abuse
* support groups for women who have been assaulted by their partners
* specialized programs offered through the HEAL Network for children and adolescents exposed to woman abuse
* individual, couple & family programs
* programs for adults who have experienced childhood abuse * partner abuse programs
* workshops and groups for adolescents
* public education and outreach workshops for parents
Walk-in Counselling Clinic - for individuals, couples and families of all cultures and faiths
* child-minding in Brampton & Mississauga
* language specific services (call ahead for languages offered at each location)
* Partner Assault Response (PAR) program – offered in Peel Region & Dufferin County
* Peel Region - offers three multicultural groups and one culturally informed group serving men from the South Asian diaspora who are comfortable using Punjabi, Hindi or Urdu
* multicultural group is offered in Dufferin County
Operates as a training facility offering master level students, in counselling programs, the opportunity for field placements and clinical experience
* foreign trained counselling professionals seeking Canadian experience
* post graduate counselors seeking AAMFT accreditation through the Practicum Training Program in Couple & Family Therapy
For more information about specific programs, see separate entries
Catholic Family Services Peel-Dufferin is an accredited organization with Family Services Ontario and a member agency of Catholic Charities
* Mon-Thur 8:30 - 9:00 p.m.
* Fri 8:30 - 4:30 p.m.
* Mon PAR Intake Walk-in, 9:00 - 7:30 p.m.
* Thurs Walk-in Counselling Clinic, 12:30 - 7:30 p.m.
* Tues Walk-in Counselling Clinic, 12:30 - 7:30 p.m.
| Add Record