Southbrook Retirement Community
|Record #: CWL0048||Last Modified: 09 Apr 2018||Last Full Update: 09 Apr 2018|
|Social Media|| Facebook: www.facebook.com/southbrookretirementcommunity/
|Description & Services|
|Description||Full service facility comprised of 117 suites.
Base rate includes:
* three meals daily with choice of menu,
* linen and housekeeping services
* security system (Mon-Sun 24 hours),
* all utilities, cable, recreation facilities and activities,
* registered staff available 24/7
* 2 visiting doctors
* administration of medications,
* ongoing assessment and supervision of care required,
* exercise and falls prevention program provided by St. Elizabeth Rehab.
Telephone and grooming services not included.
Facilities are available for those wishing to do their own personal laundry, otherwise a charge of $69/mth applies.
* dry cleaning service
Visiting dentist, hearing aid specialist and physicians are among other services of the residence.
Assisted Living Care Area located on the garden Level of the building for those who may be compromised physically and/or cognitively.
The Assisted Living Area offers the following care services:
* Registered Staff in unit 24 hours per day
* Assistance with weekly bathing and daily personal hygiene and activities of daily living
* Assistance with mobility and transferring as required
* Incontinence management
* Specialized activities and recreational programming.
|Areas Served||Brampton ; Greater Toronto Area ; Peel Region|
|Eligibility||Ages: 65 year(s) and up
Also accepts seniors with dementia, physical disabilities, Alzheimer's disease, etc.
|Fees||Service ; Admission ; Service ; Admission ; (Effective Jan 1/14)
200 Series - Bed Sitting Room: includes 3 or 4 piece private bathroom and shared or private kitchenette with small refrigerator, from $2450/mth
400 Series - One Bedroom Suite: includes 4 piece private bathroom and kitchenette with small refrigerator, from $3450/mth
600 Series - One Bedroom Suite: deluxe private suite, one bedroom, from $5450/mth.
Special price for assisted living area
|Address & Map||
400 Ray Lawson Blvd
Brampton, ON L6Y 4G4
View Google Map
|Intersection||McLaughlin Rd S and Ray Lawson Blvd|
|Primary Contact||Sharon Raven, General Manager; Phone: 905-456-3334; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Primary Executive||Brenda Jarvis, Director of Care|
|Service Level||(60) Commercial|
|Subjects||Falls Prevention Program ; Retirement homes ; Seniors|