|Record #: CDR0012||Last Modified: 10 Jun 2019||Last Full Update: 10 Jun 2019|
|Social Media||Website: www.cdrcp.com/early-years|
|Description & Services|
|Description||A member of Raising the Bar PeelEarlyON Child and Family Centre offers a range of free education and parenting services for all parents/caregivers and their children (up to 6yrs). Pre/Postnatal Education, Early Learning and Literacy Education, Parenting and Family Support/Nutrition, Information and Referral
Age Specific Programs:
* Baby Playtime (birth-12months) Parents explore early learning activities with their babies and network with other caregivers.
* Toddler Time (12-24months) Parents and toddlers participate in gross motor and play activities, ending with songs and rhymes.
*Shake, Rattle & Roll (birth-18 months) Parents and children participate in gross motor play, and singing. Children improve sense of self, motor, social and language skills.
Family Time (birth-6yrs): Parents/caregivers with children birth to 6 years of age engage in play activities to support children’s social, emotional and learning development. A variety of learning opportunities are available to promote your child’s play-based learning. Staff facilitates a circle time with songs & story prior to the site closing before lunch and end of the day and at our satellites before the end of each program.
*Family Move and Groove (birth-6years) Parents and children participate in gross motor and play activity..
*Mother Goose (birth-18 months) Parents and children learn rhymes, songs and stories.
*L’Heure Du Conte 0- 6 ans Soyez des nôtres dans ce programme d’activités de contes, de chansons et de comptines visant à éveiller les habiletés de langage et de pré-lecture.
*Journey Together (birth-6years) Indigenous and non-Indigenous families are invited to join us to participate culturally specific activities, such as drumming, story-telling, crafts and circle-time.
4 Satellite Locations: check the website for further details.
* Gardenview Building, 20 Ceremonial Dr. Mississauga, ON L5R 3E5
* Courtneypark Branch Library, 730 Courtneypark Drive West Mississauga, ON L5W 1L9
* Mount Pleasant Library, 100 Commuter Drive Brampton, ON L7A 0G2
* Homestead PS, 99 Fletchers Creek Blvd Brampton ON L6X 4T7
* Springbrook PS, 145 Jordensen Dr Brampton, ON L6X 0S1
* Brampton Towers, 85 Charolais Blvd Brampton ON L6Y 4E5
* Cassie Campbell Community Centre, 1050 Sandalwood Pkwy Brampton, ON L7A 0K9
* Longo’s, 65 Dufay Rd Brampton, ON L7A 4J1
* St Alphonsa Elementary School, 60 Olivia Marie Rd Brampton, ON L6Y 0M4
* Dundas #103-130 Dundas St. East Mississauga L5A 1W7
* Worthington 17 Worthington Ave. Unit 27 Brampton L7A 2Y7
* Contact number for all sites is 905-452-1973
|Hours||Mill Street site:
*Tue & Wed: 8:30am-12:30pm, 1pm-3:30pm
*Thu: 8:30am-12:30pm, 1pm-7:30pm
Check calendar for any closures. Note we are closed the weekends of statutory holidays and in the winter months when the schools close due to weather.
|Areas Served||Brampton ; Mississauga|
|Eligibility||Ages: 6 year(s) and under
Parents and Caregivers with children birth to 6 years
|Languages||English ; French - French (Monday and Saturday am)|
|Membership Types||Raising the Bar Peel|
|Address & Map||
57 Mill St N, Unit 105
Brampton, ON L6X 1S9
View Google Map
|Intersection||N of Queen St W at George St N|
|Primary Contact||Noreen Hornsby, Early Years Manager|
|Primary Executive||Sara Ammar, Executive Director|
|Service Level||(50) Non Profit|
|Subjects||Crafts ; Drop-in centres ; Early childhood education ; Information and referral ; Learning centres ; Literacy ; Nutrition ; Parent and child programs ; Parenting support ; Postnatal care ; Pregnancy ; Prenatal care ; Preschool children ; Teen mothers ; Toy libraries|