- Step 1: To review any of the roles below in more detail, click on the “Position Title” link.
- Step 2: To show the respective organization of your interest to volunteer for the role, click on the button titled "Yes, I’d Like to Volunteer" which appears at the top of the posting.
- Step 3: Provide your contact information in the referral form and a summary of your skills. Then press "submit". This form will be sent directly to the organization and generally you should receive a response within 7 business days.
- Step 4: Note that some organizations may require you to also provide a resume or to complete a volunteer intake/application form.
You performed a search for: Organization / Program Name(s): Centre for Education & Training, Newcomer Information Centre, Brampton East Location
There are 1 record(s) that match your criteria.
Click on the Position Title to view the full details of the record
|Position Title||Organization / Program Name(s)||Communities||Duties||Suitable For|
|Youth Advisory Team Member (Various Locations)||Centre for Education & Training, Newcomer Information Centre, Brampton East Location||Work with a group of youth 13 to 24 years of age to come up with creative ideas for programming, activities, and information sessions that are offered at the Newcomer Information Centre. Share ideas, plan events, lead sessions, participate in meetings.
Please mention location when applying;
- Brampton East (Queen and Rutherford) Mondays
- Brampton South (Hurontario and Raylawson) Thursdays
- Mississauga (Burnhamthorpe and Hurontario) Mondays
- Malton (Brandon Gate and Netherwood) Tuesdays
- Oakville (Speers and Kerr Street) Wednesdays
|Youth (13 to 15) ; Youth (16 to 18) ; Young Adult (19 to 24)|