You performed a search for: Organization Name(s): Peel Health Services Department, Public Health Services, Environmental Health
There are 1 record(s) that match your criteria.
In Home Visitor (Healthy Babies Healthy Children Program) [ More info ]
To promote healthy growth and the development of children by supporting families in their homes by providing support to families through competent and reliable child care.
- Parents remain in the home with volunteers at all times
- Volunteers do not provide personal or medical care
- Provide invaluable support to isolated and overburdened families
- Ensure the safety of infant(s)/children at all times
- Maintain client confidentiality within the parameters defined by Peel Health
- Communicate with client about acceptable activities for their children
- Set achievable goals with client during family visit
- Consult and debrief with Volunteer Services Coordinator regarding challenging or difficult situations
*Volunteers are urgently required in the Mississauga area.*
Peel Health Services Department, Public Health Services, Environmental Health