- Step 1: To review any of the roles below in more detail, click on the “Position Title” link.
- Step 2: To show the respective organization of your interest to volunteer for the role, click on the button titled "Yes, I’d Like to Volunteer" which appears at the top of the posting.
- Step 3: Provide your contact information in the referral form and a summary of your skills. Then press "submit". This form will be sent directly to the organization and generally you should receive a response within 7 business days.
- Step 4: Note that some organizations may require you to also provide a resume or to complete a volunteer intake/application form.
You performed a search for: Organization / Program Name(s): Mississauga Fruit Tree Community Organization
There are 1 record(s) that match your criteria.
Click on the Position Title to view the full details of the record
|Position Title||Organization / Program Name(s)||Communities||Duties||Suitable For|
|Fruit Picking or Gardening||Mississauga Fruit Tree Community Organization||- Picking fruit from the back yards of home-owners who have registered their trees with us.
- Helping out in gardens located in the yards of home-owners who have allowed us to use their space to grow food.
|Youth (16 to 18) ; Young Adult (19 to 24) ; Adult (24+) ; Family Group ; Corporate Team/Group|