- Step 1: To review any of the roles below in more detail, click on the “Position Title” link.
- Step 2: To show the respective organization of your interest to volunteer for the role, click on the button titled "Yes, I’d Like to Volunteer" which appears at the top of the posting.
- Step 3: Provide your contact information in the referral form and a summary of your skills. Then press "submit". This form will be sent directly to the organization and generally you should receive a response within 7 business days.
- Step 4: Note that some organizations may require you to also provide a resume or to complete a volunteer intake/application form.
You performed a search for: Organization / Program Name(s): Drew Hildebrand Teen Benefit Fund
There are 6 record(s) that match your criteria.
Click on the Position Title to view the full details of the record
|Position Title||Organization / Program Name(s)||Communities||Duties||Suitable For|
|Race for Teens At-Risk 10/5k "Race Day" Volunteers||Drew Hildebrand Teen Benefit Fund||Race for Teens At-Risk, 10K Run, 5K Run/Walk: Sunday, June 8th, 2014
Location: Coronation Park, Oakville; 6am-2pm, hosted by Drew Hildebrand Teen Benefit Fund.
Course Marshals, Park Set up/Tear Down, Decorations, Registration Tent, Food Tent, Bake Sale Donations Needed, Kit Bag packing, Start/Finish line, photographers, Raffle Ticket Sales, Collect Donations.
|Youth (13 to 15) ; Youth (16 to 18) ; Young Adult (19 to 24) ; Adult (24+) ; Family Group ; Corporate Team/Group|
|Race for Teens At Risk Marketing Volunteer||Drew Hildebrand Teen Benefit Fund||Duties include:
- Managing newspaper,radio, magazine coverage
- Assist with printed materials, promotion ideas, raising awareness to race event
- Social Media updates and marketing
- Obtain quotes for print materials and other opportunities for advertising.
|Office Assistant||Drew Hildebrand Teen Benefit Fund||Duties include: phone calls, sending letters, mailings, maintenance of data base, filing, office duties, event planning.||Young Adult (19 to 24)|
|Program Co-ordinator for Music & Arts Programs for Teens||Drew Hildebrand Teen Benefit Fund||- Reviewing applications for high school students in DHTBF's Free after school programs for Music & The Arts Programs.
- Target group: At Risk Teens and Teens in Financial Need
Work shop & lesson planning, reference checks, lesson planning, delivering supplies if needed, communication skills
|Young Adult (19 to 24) ; Adult (24+)|
|Office & Research Assistants||Drew Hildebrand Teen Benefit Fund||Telephone work, letters/mailings, donation receipts, database upkeep, school research, and accounting.||Young Adult (19 to 24) ; Adult (24+) ; Family Group|
|Sponsorship/Fundraising Co-ordinator||Drew Hildebrand Teen Benefit Fund||Duties include:
- Contacting Corporate Business & Community Groups.
- Walk Sponsorships for our 5K Walk/Run/Skate - June 5, 2011.
- Golf Sponsorships for our Charity Golf Classic - August 2011.
- Scholarship Sponsorships for our Scholarship and Mentoring Program.
|Young Adult (19 to 24) ; Adult (24+) ; Family Group|