- Step 1: To review any of the roles below in more detail, click on the “Position Title” link.
- Step 2: To show the respective organization of your interest to volunteer for the role, click on the button titled "Yes, I’d Like to Volunteer" which appears at the top of the posting.
- Step 3: Provide your contact information in the referral form and a summary of your skills. Then press "submit". This form will be sent directly to the organization and generally you should receive a response within 7 business days.
- Step 4: Note that some organizations may require you to also provide a resume or to complete a volunteer intake/application form.
You performed a search for: Organization / Program Name(s): Kids.Now Canada
There are 1 record(s) that match your criteria.
Click on the Position Title to view the full details of the record
|Position Title||Organization / Program Name(s)||Communities||Duties||Suitable For|
|Volunteer Mentor (Fall 2013)||Kids.Now Canada||Kids.now Volunteer Mentors needed for the 12 week Fall 2013
Program: After-school Leadership and Mentoring Program
Clients: Students in grade 7 and 8 in schools located in Mississauga and Brampton, Region of Peel .
www.kidsnowcanada.org online Volunteer Mentor Application is located on the website.
- Volunteer Mentors are needed for the kids.now Fall 2013 Program.
- Program will start up in schools in November 2013 and conclude in February 2014.
- You will have ten grade 7 or grade 8 students in your group.
- These students apply to participate in the Program.
- The kids.now Program is for all kids, regardless of gender, race, religion, socioeconomic status, or of physical, developmental, or communication challenges.
- You would be matched with a school that is close to your preferred geographical location, as indicated on your Volunteer Mentor Application. kids.now provides all materials and training for Volunteer Mentors.
- Volunteer Mentors come from all walks of life.
- kids.now Volunteer Mentors will have the opportunity to network with other Volunteer Mentors, increase their self confidence, presentation and creative skills, have fun and know that they are helping kids to Choose To Lead.
kids.now provides all materials and training.
A Vulnerable Sector Police Check will be required as part of the screening process.
To send your request to volunteer:
- Click on the "Yes, I'd Like to Volunteer" button below the title in the Role Description page and submit your contact details.
Please ensure to follow through with;
- The Online Volunteer Mentor Application form located on the kids.now website.
- Please feel free to contact the person listed in the "Main Contact" section below, prior to completing the Volunteer Mentor Application.
To apply: Online Volunteer Mentor Application form is located on the kids.now website: www.kidsnowcanada.org Please feel free to contact Heather MacDonald, Program Manager 416-515-1335 or email@example.com with any questions prior to completing the Volunteer Mentor Application.
|Young Adult (19 to 24) ; Adult (24+) ; Corporate Team/Group ; Placement/Co-op/Intern|