- Step 1: To review any of the roles below in more detail, click on the “Position Title” link.
- Step 2: To show the respective organization of your interest to volunteer for the role, click on the button titled "Yes, I’d Like to Volunteer" which appears at the top of the posting.
- Step 3: Provide your contact information in the referral form and a summary of your skills. Then press "submit". This form will be sent directly to the organization and generally you should receive a response within 7 business days.
- Step 4: Note that some organizations may require you to also provide a resume or to complete a volunteer intake/application form.
You performed a search for: Organization / Program Name(s): Peace Ranch
There are 5 record(s) that match your criteria.
Click on the Position Title to view the full details of the record
|Position Title||Organization / Program Name(s)||Communities||Duties||Suitable For|
|House Cleaning Crew||Peace Ranch||The farm house has 10 bedrooms, large kitchen, dining room, sitting room and a basement recreational room. The house requires utmost care with a multitude of helping hands.
All enthusiastic volunteers are welcome to assist us in ensuring that the house is maintained up to standard.
Assistance is required with the following tasks:
- wall and baseboard washing, grout cleaning, corner cleaning, window cleaning, - laundry room cleaning, railing cleaning, carpet cleaning, bathroom cleaning,
- kitchen cleaning, porch washing and pretty much all the hard to get to places).
|Youth (16 to 18) ; Young Adult (19 to 24) ; Adult (24+) ; Family Group ; Corporate Team/Group|
|Receptionist/Administration Assistant||Peace Ranch||The phones at Peace Ranch can sometimes not stop ringing and it has been found that many of the calls are for information only and the person calling needs to be redirected to the appropriate social service agency. These calls are important but they take up valuable time. A team of volunteer receptionists would be a great asset to have at our agency. During the time that the phone is not ringing we may have other special projects to work on. If you are just interested in the phone answering bring a book or your own project to work on.|
|Video Production Producer||Peace Ranch||We have a training video that needs to be edited and produced into a usable production to teach our residents about barn chores.||Youth (16 to 18) ; Young Adult (19 to 24) ; Adult (24+) ; Family Group ; Corporate Team/Group|
|Volunteer Management Assistant||Peace Ranch||Assist Volunteer Manager with administration work. Follow up on application procedures, filing, photocopying, website updates.
This role would be ideal for a Volunteer Management Student.
|Young Adult (19 to 24) ; Adult (24+)|
|Driver||Peace Ranch||Peace Ranch has a day program that supports people living with serious mental illness who require transportation each week from Brampton and Orangeville.
The Green Spaces program provides meaningful activities for residents and day participants to develop inter-personal, social, recreational and vocational skills. We encourage participants to choose various therapeutic activities such as horticulture, fitness, farm animal care and/or creative arts during program hours.
Day Time Drivers use our vehicles to pick up participants from Brampton on Wednesdays. We also need a driver to return these participants to their homes at the end of the day.
|Adult (24+) ; Family Group ; Corporate Team/Group|