- Step 1: To review any of the roles below in more detail, click on the “Position Title” link.
- Step 2: To show the respective organization of your interest to volunteer for the role, click on the button titled "Yes, I’d Like to Volunteer" which appears at the top of the posting.
- Step 3: Provide your contact information in the referral form and a summary of your skills. Then press "submit". This form will be sent directly to the organization and generally you should receive a response within 7 business days.
- Step 4: Note that some organizations may require you to also provide a resume or to complete a volunteer intake/application form.
You performed a search for: Organization / Program Name(s): AbleLiving Services Inc., Support Services for Adults with Physical Disabilities, Respite Services
There are 1 record(s) that match your criteria.
Click on the Position Title to view the full details of the record
|Position Title||Organization / Program Name(s)||Communities||Duties||Suitable For|
|Shopping Assistant (Groceries, malls and plazas)||AbleLiving Services Inc., Support Services for Adults with Physical Disabilities, Respite Services||- To assist adults with physical disabilities to go shopping in the community.
- Reach items on shelves, open doors, assist at cash register, and carrying parcels.
|Young Adult (19 to 24) ; Adult (24+)|