You performed a search for: Areas of Interest: Support Group Facilitation
There are 3 record(s) that match your criteria.
Postpartum - Incoming and Outgoing Telephone Support [ More info ]
Spectra Community Support Services is a non-profit, multicultural organization providing free, caring and confidential incoming and outgoing telephone support services.
For this particular role duties include:
- Provide listening support, information and resources to new and expectant families dealing with perinatal depression and anxiety
- Call parents on a regular basis who are enrolled in postpartum check in program.
Spectra Community Support Services
Support Group Facilitator [ More info ]
Co-facilitation of support groups for bereaved children, teens or adults
Lighthouse Program for Grieving Children
Volunteer Support Worker [ More info ]
- Deliver a support service to persons with severe disabilities wishing to participate in activities organized by Dixie Bloor Neighbourhood Centre
- Meet with service coordinator to assess the individual’s needs in relation to the particular activity involved
- Meet the client and his or her caregiver/support person at the designated location, date and time
- Discuss newly identified needs of the individual with the caregiver
- Facilitate the client's involvement in the activities, according to his or her abilities and wishes
- Modify the activities of the client as appropriate to promote his or her enjoyment
- Assist on-site staff as required
- Document clients' activities, duties performed, and any observations and concerns
- Contact service coordinator to review the event within 2 working days of the activity
Dixie Bloor Neighbourhood Centre