- Step 1: To review any of the roles below in more detail, click on the “Position Title” link.
- Step 2: To show the respective organization of your interest to volunteer for the role, click on the button titled "Yes, I’d Like to Volunteer" which appears at the top of the posting.
- Step 3: Provide your contact information in the referral form and a summary of your skills. Then press "submit". This form will be sent directly to the organization and generally you should receive a response within 7 business days.
- Step 4: Note that some organizations may require you to also provide a resume or to complete a volunteer intake/application form.
You performed a search for: Areas of Interest: Usher/Ticket Taker
There are 2 record(s) that match your criteria.
Click on the Position Title to view the full details of the record
|Position Title||Organization / Program Name(s)||Communities||Duties||Suitable For|
|Event Volunteer||City of Brampton., Community Services Department, Arts, Culture & Theatre, Rose Theatre||Assisting in various areas such as:
- Information Booths
- Children's Stage Meet & Greet Assistant
- Game Machine Attendants
- Speaker's Corner
- Craft Station
- City Hall Games Room
- City Hall Dressing Room Attendant
- Event Floaters
- Food Donation Bins Attendants
- Survey Teams
|Youth (13 to 15) ; Youth (16 to 18) ; Young Adult (19 to 24) ; Adult (24+)|
|Race for Teens At-Risk 10/5k "Race Day" Volunteers||Drew Hildebrand Teen Benefit Fund||Race for Teens At-Risk, 10K Run, 5K Run/Walk: Sunday, June 8th, 2014
Location: Coronation Park, Oakville; 6am-2pm, hosted by Drew Hildebrand Teen Benefit Fund.
Course Marshals, Park Set up/Tear Down, Decorations, Registration Tent, Food Tent, Bake Sale Donations Needed, Kit Bag packing, Start/Finish line, photographers, Raffle Ticket Sales, Collect Donations.
|Youth (13 to 15) ; Youth (16 to 18) ; Young Adult (19 to 24) ; Adult (24+) ; Family Group ; Corporate Team/Group|