You performed a search for: Areas of Interest: Finance/Accounting
There are 8 record(s) that match your criteria.
Fundraising Volunteer (Bingo) - for Spectra Community Support Services [ More info ]
- Selling Bingo Cards
- Distributing Bingo Cards to Runners
- Selling and collecting money for Table-Board Shutters and balancing tokens and cash
- Collecting & calculating cash
- Prize pay-outs
- Balancing cash
Distress Centre Peel
Summer Intern - Grant Researcher and Proposal Writer [ More info ]
Research, write, organize, format and create winning proposals and applications for prospective funders.
Relay for Life Volunteer [ More info ]
The Canadian Cancer Society is looking for motivated
Relay for Life volunteers to help at the Relay for Life events in Mississauga, Brampton, Georgetown and Dufferin!
Volunteer opportunities include: food tent, activities, site set-up/take-down, logistics and many more!
Canadian Cancer Society, Georgetown Dufferin Peel Unit
Grant Writer [ More info ]
- Write grants for government and foundation funders.
- Assemble proposals for submission, including all required documentation and
- Maintain a current roster with contact information, application deadlines,
and invoice and report deadlines.
Single Mothers in Progress
Board Member [ More info ]
- Provide strategic leadership by setting the mission, vision and values of the FEC and by undertaking strategic and business planning to meet community needs
- Determine the manner in which the Board of Directors will conduct the business of the Board, including maintaining full membership by identifying suitable candidates and filling Board vacancies from the community
- Establish broad policies for the FEC which incorporate its values and guide its decisions
- Select the Executive Director and review his/her performance in achieving the FEC’s strategic directions, meeting business priorities and delivering educational programs to families in Peel
- Provide controllership and ensure that the FEC is managed in accordance with principles of sound financial and risk management
Family Education Centre
Office Assistant [ More info ]
Duties include: phone calls, sending letters, mailings, maintenance of data base, filing, office duties, event planning.
Drew Hildebrand Teen Benefit Fund
Sponsorship Associate [ More info ]
Recently, ACCESS has adopted a new funding model where we allow companies to sponsor our events that would benefit both the organization and the various sponsoring companies.
These include harnessing agreements with partners that involve company advertisements and general involvement in events. Members of the sponsorship team are responsible for conducting extensive research on companies that share our values and collaborating with these companies to ensure that both our and their needs are met. Also, members are also required to work with event coordinators to ensure that stipulations in the agreements are met.
Reporting Manager: Mark Llanes
Weekly Commitment: 4–5 hrs per week
Research different companies and reach out to their sponsorship contacts in regards to sponsoring our events
Work with events coordinators to ensure that each event as a sponsorship component and collaborate with them to maximize the benefits for both sponsor and ACCESS
File and apply sponsorship applications
Act as a key liaison with sponsors
ACCESS, Allowing Children a Chance at Education, Inc.
Office & Research Assistants [ More info ]
Telephone work, letters/mailings, donation receipts, database upkeep, school research, and accounting.
Drew Hildebrand Teen Benefit Fund