Mississauga Packaging and Assembly Volunteer Placement
|Duties of Role||1. Work along side individuals completing various packaging and assembly jobs. |
2. Act as a positive role model and assist individuals in staying on task.
3. To be reliable – arrive on time, keep all scheduled appointments.
4. To assist staff members when needed.
5. Determine and ask for help and support when needed.
6. Communicate openly with Supervisor and Manager of Volunteer Services.
|Benefit(s) to the Volunteer||To work along side Community Living Mississauga staff members to support adults, over the age of 21, who have an intellectual disability in their working day. |
This location is a work opportunity for people supported by our agency. It is a warehouse setting where packaging and assembly contracts are completed.
|Ages||17 year(s) and up|
|Qualifications/Certification||1. Attend a personal interview with the Manager of Volunteer Services |
2. Provide two (2) references, at least one professional
3. Have a Police Background Check completed and submitted to the Manager of Volunteer Services prior to the start of volunteering
|Location||Mississauga Packaging and Assembly, 151 Superior Blvd, Unit 3 thru 7, Mississauga, ON L5T 2L6|
|Link to Map||goo.gl/maps/Taa5f|
|Main Contact||Joanne O'Connor, Manager of Volunteer Services, Community Living Mississauga; Phone: 905-542-2694 ext 2243; Fax: 905-542-0987; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Social Media Links|| Facebook: www.facebook.com/communitylivingmississauga|
|Dates and Times||Monday: Morning, Afternoon |
Tuesday: Morning, Afternoon
Wednesday: Morning, Afternoon
Thursday: Morning, Afternoon
Friday: Morning, Afternoon
Mississauga Packaging and Assembly is open Monday to Friday,
8:30am to 4:30pm.
|Number of Volunteers Req'd||Mississauga: 2 individual(s)|
|Clients||Support adults, over the age of 21, who have an intellectual disability in their working day.|
|Interaction Level||Small Group ; Medium Group|
|Areas of Interest||Individuals With Challenges|
|Suitable For||Young Adult (19 to 24) ; Adult (24+) ; Corporate Team/Group|
|[ More Agency Info | Other Opportunities | Suggest New Opportunity ]|
|Organization Name||Community Living Mississauga|
|Address & Map|