You performed a search for: Educational Status
You may also wish to...
The above terms and definitions are part of the Taxonomy of Human Services, used here by permission of INFO LINE of Los Angeles: Copyright Notice.
There are 1 record(s) that match your criteria.
Click on the organization name to view the full details of the record
|Record #||Organization Name(s)||Address||Office Phone||Description||Hours||My List|
|CDR0090||Association for Bright Children, Peel Chapter||905-782-0055||Volunteer, non-profit community-based organization offers:
* support groups for parents of bright and gifted children
* advocates for appropriate programs and services for gifted children in the schools
* provincial body provides liaison with the Ontario Ministry of Education
* provides monthly adult meetings for parents and educators.
* Peel Chapter has representation on the Special Education Advisory Committees of both local school boards