You performed a search for: Infants/Toddlers
You may also wish to...
The above terms and definitions are part of the Taxonomy of Human Services, used here by permission of INFO LINE of Los Angeles: Copyright Notice.
There are 2 record(s) that match your criteria.
Click on the organization name to view the full details of the record
|Record #||Organization Name(s)||Address||Office Phone||Description||Hours||My List|
|CDR0275||Peel Audiology and Hearing Aid Services||145 Queen St E, Ste 2
Brampton, ON L5W 3P8
|905-874-4911||Provides complete audiological assessments for all ages; hearing aids sales and service; is also the diagnostic centre in North Peel for the Infant Hearing Program.||*Mon, Tues, Thurs & Fri 9am-4pm
|CDR0229||Trillium Health Centre, Women's Health Services, Prenatal Assessment, Family Care Centre, Mississauga||100 Queensway W
Mississauga, ON L5B 1B8
Preparing for your birth begins with a visit to your doctor to confirm your pregnancy. To have your baby at our centre, your doctor must have privileges to deliver babies here.
Our Prenatal Service Department offers a wide range of support services to assist you and your partner throughout your pregnancy.
These services include:
* Prenatal Registration Session: 3 hour teaching session with a brief nurse assessment and prenatal tour. Information covered in this session consists of: nutritional awareness, early labour signs, when to come to hospital, what to bring to hospital, labour support and pain relief options. During this session, the RN will briefly review your history and discuss any additional resources you may require.
* Vaginal Birth after a Caesarean Section Clinic: Can I have a vaginal birth this time if my last baby was born by a C/S? Yes you can attempt a Vaginal Birth after Caesarean Section if you have had only one Caesarean Section
* A referral to the VBAC Clinic (Vaginal birth After Caesarean) Clinic will be considered by your Doctor or Midwife based on the following criteria: two years since your last birth and previous birth Records are available
* Special Pregnancy Clinic: Offers care closer to home for those women requiring a high-risk consultation with a perinatologist. This is a collaborative practice model with obstetricians at Trillium Health Centre and Mount Sinai Hospital.
* Neonatal Consultation Clinic: Offers consultation with a neonatologist in the prenatal period for: parents whose infants may require the services of the Intensive Care Nursery, or parents who may have questions regarding implications of maternal illness or fetal anomaly on ultrasound.
|Prenatal Assessment: Day, Evening and Weekend Appointments are available. Our hours are 9am-9pm.||Add Record|