You performed a search for: Neonatal Care
You may also wish to...
The above terms and definitions are part of the Taxonomy of Human Services, used here by permission of INFO LINE of Los Angeles: Copyright Notice.
There are 3 record(s) that match your criteria.
Click on the organization name to view the full details of the record
|Record #||Organization Name(s)||Address||Office Phone||Description||Hours||My List|
|CDR0038||Trillium Health Centre, Children's Services||100 Queensway W
Mississauga, ON L5B 1B8
|905-848-7100||Trillium Health Centre offers one of the largest, most comprehensive childrens programs in the region. Services include:
* Asthma Education Centre
Offers children and their families information to become more proactive in monitoring and controlling asthma.
* Autism Services
Trillium Health Centre is a subcontractor for Erinoak, who is the lead agency for a new Autism Initiative. Intensive Behavioural Intervention (IBI) is provided for children meeting designated criteria.
* Canadian Clinic For Adopted Children
Offers medical and developmental consultation services to individuals and their families involved in domestic and international adoption.
* Child & Adolescent Mental Health Services
Provides outpatient mental health services for children, adolescents and their families.
* Children's Emergency Follow-up Consultation Clinic
Children are seen by a pediatrician within 1-3 days when an urgent referral is made by an Emergency Care Centre physician or by a family physician after children have been seen and discharged from the Emergency Care Centre.
* Children's Procedure Clinic
Blood tests and other minor procedures are done by pediatric nurses in a child-friendly environment.
* Intensive Care Nursery
Trillium's Level II Nursery has a 14-bed capacity and provides care to newborns requiring intensive care supporting short-term ventilation of pre-term infants (33wks gestation or greater). Lactation consultants are available to support breastfeeding.
* Kidz Klinic
Walk-in/after hours clinic provides care for children beyond the hours offered by most pediatricians and family physicians.
* Neonatal Follow-up Clinic
Offers developmental assessments for infants who have been identified as being potentially at risk for developmental delay.
* Pediatric Diabetes Clinic (REGIONAL PROGRAM)
A multidisciplinary team helps children and their families to learn about diabetes and how to better manage it.
* Pediatric Outpatient Services (POPS)
150 Sherway Dr, Etobicoke
A multidisciplinary assessment/treatment program whose team includes occupational therapists, psychologists and speech and language pathologists. Provides assessment, diagnosis and treatment for preschoolers (2-5½yrs) who have developmental disabilities such as autism or Aspergers disorder.
For residents of Mississauga & West end Etobicoke or surrounding areas whose doctors have admitting privileges at Trillium.
* Pediatric Sexual Assault Service (REGIONAL PROGRAM)
Provides medical and counseling support to children and their families.
* Pediatrics Unit: 15-bed inpatient unit provides care and treatment to children (up to 18yrs).
* Peel Behavioral Services
Offers functional behavioural assessments, individual behavioural programs, brief interventions, consultative assistance, educational sessions, groups and a resource library for children (2yrs & over) and their families. Treatment provided in-home, in daycare settings and in schools.
Appointment necessary; must be residents of Peel Region.
* Infant and Child Development Services Peel (for children 6yrs & under)
Offers family-centred intervention to families of infants and young children with developmental risks. Provides in-home or office visits, consultation, assessment and screening.
* SOCIAL WORK
Provides assessment and counseling to children, adolescents and their families who are coping with physical and/or mental health conditions, hospitalization, conflicts, trauma and loss.
* SURGERY SERVICES
Provides surgical procedures for children including tonsillectomies, ear tubes, hernia repairs etc.
|CDR0229||Trillium Health Centre, Women's Health Services, Prenatal Assessment, Family Care Centre, Mississauga||100 Queensway W
Mississauga, ON L5B 1B8
Preparing for your birth begins with a visit to your doctor to confirm your pregnancy. To have your baby at our centre, your doctor must have privileges to deliver babies here.
Our Prenatal Service Department offers a wide range of support services to assist you and your partner throughout your pregnancy.
These services include:
* Prenatal Registration Session: 3 hour teaching session with a brief nurse assessment and prenatal tour. Information covered in this session consists of: nutritional awareness, early labour signs, when to come to hospital, what to bring to hospital, labour support and pain relief options. During this session, the RN will briefly review your history and discuss any additional resources you may require.
* Vaginal Birth after a Caesarean Section Clinic: Can I have a vaginal birth this time if my last baby was born by a C/S? Yes you can attempt a Vaginal Birth after Caesarean Section if you have had only one Caesarean Section
* A referral to the VBAC Clinic (Vaginal birth After Caesarean) Clinic will be considered by your Doctor or Midwife based on the following criteria: two years since your last birth and previous birth Records are available
* Special Pregnancy Clinic: Offers care closer to home for those women requiring a high-risk consultation with a perinatologist. This is a collaborative practice model with obstetricians at Trillium Health Centre and Mount Sinai Hospital.
* Neonatal Consultation Clinic: Offers consultation with a neonatologist in the prenatal period for: parents whose infants may require the services of the Intensive Care Nursery, or parents who may have questions regarding implications of maternal illness or fetal anomaly on ultrasound.
|Prenatal Assessment: Day, Evening and Weekend Appointments are available. Our hours are 9am-9pm.||Add Record|
|CDR0062||William Osler Health Centre, Obstetrical Services Maternal/Newborn||2100 Bovaird Dr E
Brampton, ON L6R 3J7
|Brampton 905-494-2120 * Etobicoke 905-494-2120||Regional Advanced Level II Centre offers follow-up clinics both in hospital and in partnership with community. Services offered include: provision of obstetrical care to healthy women and infants; provision of obstetrical care to women at moderate risk for complications; advanced care for ill or pre-term infants.
Outpatient services include: Birthing Resource Centre; prenatal classes and tours; high risk antenatal clinic breastfeeding clinic; breast pump rental; neonatal follow-up clinic; new baby clinic; labour triage and telephone helpline.
Offered at the following locations:
Brampton Civic Hospital
2100 Bovaird Dr E
(Bovaird Dr E & Bramalea Rd)
Etobicoke Hospital Campus
101 Humber College Blvd
(Hwy 27 & Finch Ave)