|Social Media|| Facebook: www.facebook.com/cdrcp|
|Address||75 Watline Ave, Ste 103|
Mississauga, ON L4Z 3E9
View Google Map
|Located In Community||Mississauga|
|Intersection||Hurontario St (Hwy 10)/S of Hwy 401/N of Matheson|
|Description||PEP-START is a rotating drop-in clinic designed for families, in Peel Region, with children (newborn-5yrs) who are concerned about their child's development. PEP-START offers parents the opportunity to consult briefly with professionals from community agencies in any or all of the following areas: |
* Speech and Language: A speech and language pathologist will briefly screen your child in the area of speech and language development.
* Parenting/Behaviour: A preschool consultant will briefly discuss your questions and concerns regarding your child's behaviour.
* Preschool Devlopment: A resource teacher will briefly respond to questions or concerns in all areas of development and learning.
* Infant/Toddler Development: An Infant Development Consultant will briefly discuss questions about your baby's behaviour and development.
* General Health and Nutrition: A Public Health Nurse will briefly discuss questions about your child's health and nutrition.
This is an Early Identification Clinic and is not intended for children who have already been identified as needing special services such as assessment or diagnosis. Children known to have a delay should be referred directly to the appropriate agency.
See www.cdrcp.com (Pep-Start) for clinic dates and times.
|Areas Served||Peel Region|
|Eligibility||Ages: 5 year(s) and under |
Contact Pat before attending a clinic; must reside in Peel Region
|Languages||English ; French ; Interpretive Services - can be arranged with 2 weeks notice|
|Primary Contact||Pat Dyment, Coordinator; Email: email@example.com|
|Alternate Name||CDRCP ; Prevention Early Identification|
|Funding||Regional / Municipal|
|Service Level||(50) Non Profit|
|Subjects||Children ; Developmental disabilities ; Disabilities|
|Broader Terms||Age groups ; Disabilities|