Conservation Parks, Albion Hills Conservation Area
|Social Media|| Twitter: twitter.com/TRCAParks|
|Office Phone||Conservation Area 905-880-0227 |
Campground Reservations 905-880-4855
TRCA Head Office 416-661-6600
TRCA Customer Service and Picnic Reservations 416-667-6295
|Fax||Conservation Area 905-880-1616 |
TRCA Head Office 416-661-6898
|Address||16500 Hwy 50|
Caledon, ON L7E 3T2
View Google Map
|Located In Community||Palgrave|
|Intersection||Hwy 50, 8 km N of Bolton, 2 km S of Palgrave, W side|
|Mailing Address||c/o TRCA |
5 Shoreham Dr
Downsview, ON M3N 1S4
|Description||This Conservation Area offers the following recreational activities: |
1) Cross Country Skiing and Tobogganing - 27 km of groomed, track set cross country trails. Refreshment facilities. Offers trails for beginners, intermediate, expert-level with ski rentals and heated chalet.
2) Camping - Family & group camping. Over 230 campsites most with water and electrical hookups. Nightly, weekly, monthly and seasonal rates.
3) Fishing - angling fee
4) Swimming - The Lakeview Splash water-play facility now open with 4ft deep wading pool with splash pad;
5) Hiking & Bird Watching - 27 km of marked, cut trails;
6) Mountain Biking - 20 km of marked, cut trails.
7) Picnic Area - Picnic tables, large barbecues, and shelters. Group picnic sites can be reserved.
8) Paddle Boat and Canoe Rentals.
9) Banquet Hall and Meeting Room rental - Chalet can be reserved. Can accommodate up to 135 guests. Ideal for weddings, seminars, meetings, workshops.
EVENT Canada Day Celebration with fireworks, 4:00pm-11:00pm.
|Hours||Hours vary depending on time of year|
|Dates||Apr-Oct; Winter as conditions permit for cross country skiing|
|Areas Served||Greater Toronto Area|
|Fees||Admission - Adults (16yrs and over) $6.50; Seniors (60yrs and over) $5.50; Children (0-15yrs) free with their family ; Serviced Camping: $32.50/night; Unserviced Camping: $27/night; also a $10 reservation fee applicable to each reservation.|
|Service Level||(11) Other Local Government ; (30) Provincial Government|
|Subjects||Birdwatching ; Campgrounds ; Camping ; Conservation areas ; Educational programs ; Fishing ; Hiking ; Meeting facilities ; Picnic areas ; Recreation ; Skiing ; Swimming|
|Broader Terms||Education ; Lodging ; Outdoor activities ; Recreation ; Recreational activities ; Recreational facilities ; Sports|