There are 4 record(s) that match your criteria.
Click on the organization / program name to view the full details of the record
|Record #||Organization / Program Name(s)||Address||Office Phone||Description||Hours||My List|
|BRA1344||YMCA of Greater Toronto, Brampton||20 Union St
Brampton, ON L6V 1R2
|(905) 451-9622||Provides a variety of programs for all ages * fitness classes for all ages * educational & social programs * preschool programs * aquatic programs * employment centre * climbing wall * pool * gym * child care for members * volunteer opportunities available||Monday to Friday – 5:45 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Saturday, Sunday – 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Statutory Holidays – 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Christmas and New Year's Eve – 5:45 a.m. to 6 p.m.
|BRA2402||YMCA of Greater Toronto, Mississauga||325 Burnhamthorpe Rd W
Mississauga, ON L5B 3R2
|905-897-9622; Customer Service 416-928-3362||Physical recreation centre * services include fitness, health and recreation programs * educational and social programs * community and youth substance abuse counselling programs (Peel Youth Substance Abuse Program) * preschool programs * aquatics * camping and outdoor education * international education * employment training (Youth Employment Service) * childcare||*Mon-Fri 5:30am-11pm
*Sat, Sun 7am-8pm
*Stat Holiday 8am-4pm
|CAL0951||YMCA Toronto, Bolton Jr. YMCA Day Care Centre||Bolton Medical Centre
12295 Queen St S
Bolton, ON L7E 5T5
|905-857-3531||Licenced child care
Bolton Jr YMCA day care * Nursery School * Lead Before & After School Programs (for 6-12yrs)
|Mon-Fri 7 am-6:15 pm||Add Record|
|CDR0240||Youth Without Shelter||6 Warrendale Crt
Etobicoke, ON M9V 1P9
|416-748-0110||Youth Without Shelter is an emergency residence and referral agency serving homeless youth (16-24yrs), providing food, board, and programs in a safe, non-judgmental environment.
Programs and services include:
* CRISIS PHONE LINE: Counselling and referrals are available 24 hours a day 416-748-0110
* RESIDENTIAL PROGRAM: provides food, board, counseling, and referrals to health (physical, dental, optical), legal, and other services.
* STEPS TO SUCCESS PROGRAM: Workshops are run 7 days a week on issues pertaining to life skills (anger management, conflict resolution, budgeting, cooking) and employment skills (job searching skills, resume- and cover-letter writing, interviewing, job retention).
* HOUSING PROGRAM: Includes workshops and counseling on tenant rights, living with roommates, finding housing, etc. Helps clients coordinate move-ins and is often able to provide donated furniture and kitchen goods. Housing Program workers liaise with landlords and assist in housing searches and placements.
* STAY-IN-SCHOOL: Designed to support younger residents through the successful completion of their education. Residence, study space, meals, and school supplies are provided.
* EMPLOYMENT PROGRAM: Provides dedicated counselling for employment assessments; job search; resume writing; interview skill development; and connection to career and shadowing and volunteer opportunities.
* CONTINUING SUPPORT: Offers support to former residents through The Supper Club that meets every other week, offering dinner, a take-home food package, hygiene products, and counseling. Counseling, referral services, and workshops are all made available to former residents.
|Mon-Sun 24 hours||Add Record|