You performed a search for: Subjects: Landlord and tenant rights
There are 1 record(s) that match your criteria.
Click on the organization name to view the full details of the record
[ Print Version (New Window)
| Map Results
| ||Record #||Organization Name(s)
|CDR0240||Youth Without Shelter
||6 Warrendale Crt
Etobicoke, ON M9V 1P9
||Youth Without Shelter is an emergency residence and referral agency serving homeless youth (16-24yrs), providing food, board, and programs in a safe, non-judgmental environment.
Programs and services include:
* CRISIS PHONE LINE: Counselling and referrals are available 24 hours a day 416-748-0110
* RESIDENTIAL PROGRAM: provides food, board, counseling, and referrals to health (physical, dental, optical), legal, and other services.
* STEPS TO SUCCESS PROGRAM: Workshops are run 7 days a week on issues pertaining to life skills (anger management, conflict resolution, budgeting, cooking) and employment skills (job searching skills, resume- and cover-letter writing, interviewing, job retention).
* HOUSING PROGRAM: Includes workshops and counseling on tenant rights, living with roommates, finding housing, etc. Helps clients coordinate move-ins and is often able to provide donated furniture and kitchen goods. Housing Program workers liaise with landlords and assist in housing searches and placements.
* STAY-IN-SCHOOL: Designed to support younger residents through the successful completion of their education. Residence, study space, meals, and school supplies are provided.
* EMPLOYMENT PROGRAM: Provides dedicated counselling for employment assessments; job search; resume writing; interview skill development; and connection to career and shadowing and volunteer opportunities.
* CONTINUING SUPPORT: Offers support to former residents through The Supper Club that meets every other week, offering dinner, a take-home food package, hygiene products, and counseling. Counseling, referral services, and workshops are all made available to former residents.
|Mon-Sun 24 hours
|| Add Record